2009年1月2日 星期五

First flight/crash 2009

Today is my birthday, not a PH but I took the day off; ,my lovely wife allowed me to be in the field till 1630 hrs..... Yahoooo.

Arrived at 0930, only me in the field, couple of coach drivers gathered around me asking about the hobby, tried to get rid of them ... a few flights and then two three buddies showed up, I had about nine flights, inverted hovering with shaky legs and .... during the ninth flight ... the 450 slowly tail drift and faster in two seconds, I hit the throttle hold quickly at about 20 feet off ground and it quietly landed on the side, nothing damaged then I blamed the DS 760 clone gyro (yeah yeah yeah, I am the dealer but I can not get one myself, one guy snatched two from me and threw me cash more than I would charge him ... but those were reserved for me and my daughter ....) anyway, I was thinking of getting a GY 401 from second hand market then I realized, the belt broken .....

Now I am fixing it and replacing the Hitec 65 mg with Hyperion HP-DS11-SCB than I bought for my new SJM 180, well they deserve to be on the 450 SK 360 equipped flybarless.... digital servo 0.13 sec/60 degree, that should make my flybarless flies better .... will post report in HeliFreak

沒有留言: